Have you ever rooted your phone? Do you know the advantages of Rooting an Android Device? Do you know how to root an android device without PC? Don`t worry we have answers to all your questions. Rooting can make you android device ten times powerful and fast that you can never expect. Today we are going to tell you how to root android without pc.
Usually, when designing an android device the developer will keep some restrictions that the phone should not perform. Due to this, we are unable to install some apps on your android device. So by rooting an Android device we are removing all the limitations and enjoy the device with all the apps available. This is not something like hacking but just removing the limitations.
- Advantages of Android Mobile Rooting:
- Disadvantages of Android Mobile Rooting:
- Methods to Root Android Device without PC:
Advantages of Android Mobile Rooting:
- Access to all the files that are present in your phone with root permissions. You can also edit or delete the system files.
- Increase the performance of your android phone.
- You can increase battery life and enjoy long lasting battery.
- You can install several custom ROM to make changes on your phone.
- Upgrade the android version using the custom ROM like MIUI, Carbon ROM etc.
- Can get access to the best apps that are available only for rooted devices.
- Internal memory can be increased so that you get more space.
Disadvantages of Android Mobile Rooting:
- It is very risky to root your android device as it can cause hard brick.
- Rooting may create some data loss.
- If your phone is still having warranty then it is not recommended to root your device, as you will lose the warranty of your device after rooting.
- You may find random reboots and apps crashes also sometimes which is not good for your phone.
- You may face some privacy issues as the third party ROMS can misuse the root permissions.
Rooting an android will not take much of your time but you need to be careful and follow some simple steps. We are here to help you in every step to root your android device. Follow the simple steps given below to root android without PC.
Methods to Root Android Device without PC:
Kingroot is the best app you can use to root your android device. Also, there are a lot of apps you can download from here and has a good rating too. Kingroot is straightforward and is easy to install. You can root your device with just one click. This app is available for free.
How to Root using KingRoot.APK
- Download the Kingroot.apk file on your android phone.
- Click on the file on your phone.
- Now your phone will start the root process in few minutes.
- You will see the message “Rooted Successfully”
FramaRoot is one of the best root app you can use on your phone. This app is used by thousands of users which is available for free. Follow the instruction below to install Framaroot on your android device.
How to Root using Framaroot.apk:
- Download the Framaroot from the available links.
- Install APK file on your Android device.
- Open Framaroot from the app drawer.
- Click on Boromir
- Wait for few seconds till your phone is rooted.
AndroidRoot is simple to install and very easy to use. This is very much used for the basic android phones. This is the best and most used rooting apk to root an android device. Follow the instructions below to root your Android device using Android root.
How to Root using Android root.apk:
- Download the Androidroot apk file on your phone.
- Install it on your phone.
- Open universal AndRoot from the app drawer.
- Your mobile will start rooting.
iRoot can root the android phone without PC and the popular name among the Android user is power-android. iRoot will provide the updates to users time to time. One must be aware of this software to root the android device.
How to Root using iRoot:
- Download the iRoot on your mobile.
- Tap on the file to install the app.
- Open the iRoot application in the android phone.
- Agree for all the terms and conditions.
- Click on Root button in iRoot app.
- You can see your Android phone running Root.
This Z4Root is the oldest app to root android device without a computer. This app will better work for some brands like HTC, Sony, Motorola, Samsung etc. This apk file has 99% of rating that worked for all the device of Samsung Galaxy S Series.
How to download Z4Root?
- Download Z4Root apk from any appropriate links.
- Install Z4Root in android device.
- Open the Z4Root in your phone.
- Click on Root button and wait for few seconds to Root the device.
- After the installation is complete restart your phone.
Rootmaster is a very effective rooting app very easily. This is compatible with most of the devices in the market today. Many users have got success in rooting the android device. This app is available for free.
How to download RootMaster:
- Download the RootMaster from the link below.
- Keep all the backup on your android device.
- Install the apk file on your device.
- Open the RootMaster app in your android phone.
- Just wait for few minutes and restart your android phone.
All the above-mentioned apps will support the Android devices to root your android device without PC. There are different APK files mentioned that are very easy to install and Root the android phones. You can use these apps without any doubt and there is no risk of installing the Rooting apps. Stay tuned to this page for more exciting content.