It has been just 10 days for Bigg Boss Telugu season 2 to get started and already it has hijacked our lives. With Tollywood’s “Natural actor” Nani as host the show is breaking every TV record possible.
Now if you are hooked with the show and want to participate in the Voting to keep your favourite contestant safe and want to know details and other stuff about the show then here is our guide for Bigg Boss 2 Telugu
The Idea Behind Bigg Boss Telugu
The concept of the reality TV show- Bigg Boss has been introduced in the country in 2006. But the Telugu-version premiered on July 2017. The show created much drama and entertainment turning into a big hit. As a result, the second season of Bigg Boss 2 Telugu kicked on 10th June 2018.
The second season of Bigg Boss Telugu is hosted by superstar actor Nani replacing Jr. NTR. (season 1). The show airs on the Star Maa channel at 9:30 pm IST on weekdays and at 9 pm on the weekends. The features sixteen participants on a vacation cum survival mission for 106 days leaving just one winner at the end.
Bigg Boss 2 Telugu Contestant List
This season has a unique twist with 13 celebrity contestants and 3 contestants from the common public.
Celebrity participants of Bigg Boss 2 Telugu:
- Geetha Madhuri – Singer
- Amit Tiwari – Actor (Villain)
- Deepti Nallamothu – TV9 Anchor
- Tanish Alladi – Actor
- Babu Gogineni – Indian Humanist, Rationalist and Human rights activist
- Bhanu Sree – Actress
- Roll Rida – Rapper
- Syamala – Anchor
- Kireeti Damaraju – Actor
- Deepthi Sunaina – Social Media Star & Actress
- Kaushal – Actor
- Tejaswi Madivada – Actress
- Samrat Reddy – Actor & Cricketer
- Nandini –Winner of Miss Andhrapradesh 2010, Actress ( Wildcard Entry)
The Commoners include:
- Ganesh – Radio Jockey, Vijayawada.
- Sanjana Anne – Model, Miss Hyderabad, Miss India Participant, Vijayawada.
- Nutan Naidu – Social Activist, Visakhapatnam.
Rules for the participants
- All contestants once inside the Bigg Boss house cannot leave the place unless any elimination or emergency.
- Every week, few of the contestants will go through elimination with one leaving the house decided by the audience poll.
- Contestants are not allowed to sleep during the daytime after the morning alarm rings. Violating the rules may lead to various punishments.
- Every contestant has to perform a task as assigned accordingly.
- The contestants are strictly denied the use of mobile phones, television, newspaper, or any kind of connection with the outside happenings.
Week 1 Eviction: Sanjana Anne
With just 9% of the votes, it was Sanjana Anne who was out of Bigg Boss Season 2 in the 1st week. However, Sanjana’s elimination saw the first wildcard entry, Nandini Rai joining the House.
Week 2: Danger Zone Contestants
Following are the nominated participants for eviction in the second week:
- Babu Gogineni
- Deepthi Sunaina
- Nutan Naidu
BIGG BOSS 2: Online Voting Method
The audience can cast their vote on online:
- Search for “Bigg Boss Telugu Vote” on the google chrome browser.
- You will be able to see the list of candidates in the danger zone for the week.
- Login with your Gmail details.
- Click on your participant whom you want to save and cast your vote.
- You can cast 50 votes per voting cycle from Monday to Friday with ten votes per day for your favorite participant.
BIGG BOSS 2: Missed Call Voting Method
This is the conventional method where you can save your favourite contestant with a missed call on the assigned phone number.
The missed call is accepted by both landline and mobile numbers. You will get an SMS from Star India Private Limited confirming your vote.
This week’s danger zone list:
- Babu Gogineni – 7729998805
- Deepthi Sunaina– 7729998812
- Ganesh– 7729998803
- Kaushal– 7729998817
- Nutan Naidu- 7729998809
How is the elimination decided?
After the voting cycle (Monday to Friday) ends, the contestant with the least number of votes( both online and miss call votes included) will have to leave the Bigg Boss show. The voting results are disclosed to the public on Saturday. The remaining contestants get another chance with a competition less to fight for the ₹50 lakh (US$75,000) price money and many more benefits!